February 17, 2009

Watt & Shand #2


I've finished Watt & Shand #2 and am excited to share it here. It's 40" high by 29" wide; it has digital images and cyanotypes, silks, cottons, and handpainted fabrics The border fabric on the sides was custom printed from my image by Spoonflower.

There are detail shots in yesterday's post, and as always you can track it back under Watt & Shand in the Labels sidebar.

I'm very happy with the way I've captured the vibe of this stage of the construction project, and I'm starting to think about the next one in the series. It's been a very productive time for me so far this year!

2 comments:

lindacreates said...

I have enjoyed watching the progress of this amazing quilt. It must feel wonderful to have it completed and to be so wonderful!

Sue Reno said...

Thanks Linda! I need to get W&S #1 photographed so I can post it too--it's been "in progress" for a while as well. I'm so glad you are enjoying the progression.