April 25, 2012

Silk Mill #1 Acceptance in Images 2012

To follow up  yesterday’s reveal of this new work, I am happy to announce that Silk Mill #1 has been accepted for Images 2012, the juried gallery exhibition of the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts. 66 works, including drawings, paintings, mixed media, photography, hand-pulled prints, watercolors, fiber, ceramic, paper, and sculpture, were chosen by juror Barbara McNulty.  Images 2012 will hang in the Robeson Gallery of the HUB/Robeson Center on the University Park campus of The Pennsylvania State University, from June 6 to July 15, 2012.
SueReno_SilkMill1
Silk Mill #1
This exhibit is a favorite of mine, and I have had the privilege of being accepted into it in previous years.   The quality of the work is always very high, and the gallery staff takes great care to display and light the work correctly and show it to its best advantage.  I’m looking forward to attending the opening reception on June 8th-perhaps I’ll see you there!
SueReno_SilkMill1Detail2
Silk Mill # 1 - Detail
If you are interested, my previous works in Images can be seen with these links for 2011, 2010, 2009,  and 2008;   The Organic Garden was there in 2007, but that was pre-blog.  I have been incredibly fortunate, and I am very grateful!

3 comments:

Karen S Musgrave said...

I love the border! So cool. Congratulations! Bravo!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sue and well deserved - always inspiring to look at your works. Best wishes

Kim Hambric said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your work in person again.