October 16, 2015

Reviewed in Down Under Textiles


 Down Under Textiles- Issue 20, 2015 My work is featured in Issue 20 of Down Under Textiles, Australia’s latest and most-exciting magazine for textile enthusiasts.
Down Under Textiles, Surface Design Delights, image 1
Artist Ali George wrote an extensive and illustrated review of my Quilting Arts Workshop DVD/download, Surface Design Essentials for the Printed Quilt.  I am very proud of the work I did for this video, and I deeply appreciate the kind words that Ali has for it in her evaluation.
Down Under Textiles, Surface Design Delights, image 2Ali was gracious enough to send me a physical copy of the magazine, and wow, it’s great!  I’ve read it cover to cover, and have been introduced to new artists and new ideas. 
Many, many thanks to Ali and to editor Kate Oszko for the coverage.

No comments: