September 6, 2012

Contemporary Threads at Marietta Art House

MAH_ContemporaryThreadsFront

I’m delighted to announce that my work is included in the invitational exhibit, Contemporary Threads, opening this weekend at the Marietta Art House in charming Marietta, PA.
MAH_ContemporaryThreadsBack
The beauty and diversity of fiber will be celebrated with works by Carol Galligan, Christine Forsythe, Gale Jamieson, Amber Kane, Catherine Kleeman, Phyllis Oughton/Koster, Roberta Little, Florance Mellinger, Cindy Moyer, Sue Weaver, Angela Keeling-Woodruff, Erma Martin Yost, and myself.  Wow!  So much talent!
SueReno_WattShand1
My works on display for the first phase of the exhibit are from my Watt & Shand series, including Watt & Shand #1.
SueReno_WattShand3
Watt & Shand #3
SueReno_WattShand8
And Watt & Shand #8. Follow the links for lots more information about the individual works and the series.
If you are in the area, I hope to see you at the opening reception this Sunday, September 9, from 2 - 5 p.m.

No comments: