April 4, 2010

1000 Artisan Textiles

I'm pleased to announce that 3 of my works are included in 1000 Artisan Textiles, published by Quarry Books. I'm familiar with the work of many of the other featured artists, and it promises to be an excellent and inspirational book; I'm waiting for my copy to arrive.

The works included are Fireball:
Cold Cave:

and November Pawpaw:
4/17/10 Addendum: Now that I have my copy, I've made the happy discovery that a fourth work, Sumac, is also included. More details in a new blog post here.

4 comments:

lizzieb said...

Congratulations, Sue! Nice work!

Vivien Zepf said...

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Diane Doran said...

Congratulations - looks like a wonderful book!

Kristin L said...

Congratulations. Based on the book cover it appears that it's got a great variety of textiles -- I love that!