September 28, 2026

Experiments in Film Photography - part 8


Hello, and welcome to part 8 of my experiments with film photography. This is a followup to part 7, with photos I took this summer with a Pentax ZX-60 loaded with Kodak gold 400 film. 

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 16

The first two are of one Pittsburgh's iconic "Sister Bridges", as I experimented with night lighting and settings on this new-to-me camera. I love how moody they are.

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 17

The next set of photos is from Phipps Conservatory  
Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 18

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 19

The Alice in Wonderland exhibit was whimisical and fun, and very well suited to the vintage vibes of this camera and film combo.

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 20

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 21

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 22

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 23

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 24

Here's a few shots featuring the Cathedral of Learning on the University of Pittsburgh campus.

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 25

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 26

I finished up this roll with some images from my garden. The rain was plentiful, the deer were scarce, and it was a great growing season.

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 27

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 28

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 29

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 30

Sue Reno_Pentax ZX-60_image 31

You can pick your platform to find and follow my content, and as always, thanks for reading.


No comments: