July 12, 2013

Interviewed by Wendy Edsall-Kerwin

WendyEdsall-Kerwin_ArtOfTheStatePA2013
One of the perks of the artist’s life is meeting other artists.  I volunteer a bit of my time and talents for the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen, an excellent organization, and I’m convinced that I get as much or more out of the relationship than I give.  Through the Guild I’ve come to know Wendy Edsall-Kerwin, a jewelry and metals artist.  She is doing a series of interviews with artists who were included in this year’s Art of the State Exhibition at the State Museum in Harrisburg, PA, USA, and she has done me the honor of a feature on her blog today. You can read all about it here, or follow the short link: http://wp.me/pdz32-1Dw

Wendy’s entry in the exhibit is her bronze, nickel and brass riveted bowl, Ebb and Flow, part of her Super Bowl Series

Also be sure to  check out the wonderful jewelry at Wendy’s Etsy shop

No comments: