November 7, 2011

Watt & Shand Acceptances for The Art of Fiber

SueReno_WattShand4TR
Watt & Shand #4 
I’m happy to announce that two of the art quilts from my Watt & Shand series have been accepted into The Art of Fiber Exhibition at the Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton, VA.  The exhibit runs from November 23 to December 31st.  The jurors are Candace Edgerley and Trudi C. Van Dyke.
Included are Watt & Shand #4, above, and Watt & Shand #9, below.
SueReno_WattShand9
Watt & Shand #9
You can read more about the series at my website, or click on the Watt & Shand tab at the top.

3 comments:

Vivien Zepf said...

Congratulations, Sue!

kathleen probst said...

Sue, this is great news! Nice that it is two pieces. The border ont Watt and Shand #9 really pulls me into the piece.

Marcia said...

Hey Sue,
Just realized that my first attempt at sending congratulations didn't make it through -- so am trying again...
It's great that they're hanging two of your pieces!
Marcia